What tests do I need to take? Educator certification requirements vary from state to state. Read more about which tests may be used for a teaching license in Wisconsin.

Information about each test. Get specific information about a test, including when and where you can take the test, and access preparation materials by selecting the test from the following table.

Foundations of Reading Test
For licensure in all elementary-regular education or special education, or for a license as a reading teacher or reading specialist. Read more.
Foundations of Reading (190)
NES Tests
For currently licensed educators who wish to add a related license. Read more.
Earth and Space Science
English Language Arts

Top of Page